CoreTect formulations are developed, produced and marketed as Encore's house brand.
- All CoreTect formulation are VOC-compliant, and contain a specially refined solvent that has extremely low odor, which allows for application on occupied structures, minimizing odor complaints or work stoppages.
- Regardless of the application method – squeegee, brush, spray, trowel or hand-applied – CoreTect products allow for extreme ease in application due to their consistency, which noticeably reduce time and labor costs.
- Spray-applied CoreTect products run through a special process that eliminates spray tip clogs, and reduces or eliminates the need for heating the product for easy pumping and smooth, consistent application.
- In early product trials, Encore’s CoreTect products have been unanimously preferred by professional applicators over the competition, both for ease of application and in-situ performance.
- All CoreTect products meet or exceed the required performance standards of their respective ASTM or AASHTO specifications.